|Photo from: BH Cosmetics|
A while ago, I purchased this palette with a brush set from BH Cosmetics affiliated with ThatsHeart, a beauty YouTuber. Even though it was a limited edition palette, I still wanted to write a review about it after using it for a while.
The packaging is very beautiful. Pink represents Heart since she enjoys her pinks a lot. After using it for a while, I am going to tell you all my pros and cons about this palette.
- beautiful packaging
- wearable blush
- the bronzer is really great
- it comes with a big mirror for easy touch ups
- easy to travel since it is not heavy
- eye-shadows are not pigmented enough
- the shadows are mostly shimmer
- it is not long wearing
- since the shadows are shimmer, they have some fallout
I realised that I am not using enough of this product even though I have had this for a while already. The shadows are wearable but it seems like I am grabbing others more than this palette.
I think I am going to keep this as a collector's edition since it was a limited palette and the shadows are beautiful. I will try film a video using this palette soon so stay tuned.